Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.com Grab a HIGH-SELLING name like Zoopy.tv which sold for $3,900 for $19

All dot com domain names for sale are contained within this thread.

untitled

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Selling names expiring in 90 days or expired. They all have been previously sold, have traffic, or received offers in the past. All at GoDaddy.com. You will receive auth code immediately after purchase. Grab yours for $19!

The names in this lot have a combined CONFIRMED SALE value of $94,557.

2xzamOs.png

UPgeUyF.png

BULK BIN $599. Or $19 each. Payment via PP.
Edit: Now just $350 or $15 each!

Note: I can renew all of these inside my GD account with a discount before pushing to your account. Some names that have expired a longer time ago may have to be renewed before pushing.

Think you can sell one of these names?

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

untitled

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have to emphasize that these names have sold in the past. I have listed the price on the right and the venue where they sold in the past. There is no better way to determine a name's value than a historical sales record. That means someone was willing to take their hard-earned money and shell it out for one of these names. Someone of the names have been sold more than once!

untitled

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The highest offer takes all of them! $350 high offer via PM.

BIN already at a bargain price of $450. All the names are less than reg fee! These were already low risk to begin with, but at these prices, they're a steal.

untitled

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
f******g.tv
p******c.tv
s**********s.com
q***********r.com

sold

The remaining names are just $350 total or $15 each. Sell one name and triple your money!

I'm not a mathematician, but this seems like one hell of a deal for domain names WITH PROVEN sales history!

untitled

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

It's not speculation or hopes as with other names in this section or forum. Someone actually took their hard-earned cash and shelled it out for these names! In a few cases, more than once! This is really a no-brainer.

$350 for a confirmed value of $94,557! Think you can squeeze a few hundred out of them? I'm trimming my portfolio considerably so many of my names are getting liquidated.

untitled

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$325 for the lot or $13 for each name!

It's not speculation or hopes as with other names in this section or forum. Someone actually took their hard-earned cash and shelled it out for these names! In a few cases, more than once! This is really a no-brainer.

$325 for a confirmed value of $94.557! Think you can squeeze a few hundred out of them? I'm trimming my portfolio considerably so many of my names are getting liquidated.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators