• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Grab bag of one and two word .COM names

Status
Not open for further replies.

namedropper

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2002
Messages
756
Reaction score
0
**old post, outdated**
 
Last edited:
I've got a specific purchase in mind I want to make this week, so I dropped the Buy Now prices on some of the names to encourage fast sales. Grab them now while you can.
 
ImportedChocolates.com - $200

SOLD
 
PM sent.

I still would like to get as close to another $500 as possible, so anyone interested in cutting on a deal on others above, PM me and we'll see if we can work something out.

And if someone has big bucks (prices well above ones listed in first post) they'd be willing to spend for Savanna.com, Werewolves.com, Inklings.com and other names of mine, we can talk on those too.
 
Funds received, named push. Thanks for the easy transaction.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom