• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Websites GrammarLady.info - Starting bid: $2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mao xiaofei

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: GrammarLady.info
Registrar: Register Fly
Expiration Date: 2007-7-14
start bid: $2
Min increment: $0.2
Auction end: 24 hours from first bid ~~
Buy it now: $5
Payment: E-gold or Paypal (if you pay from credit card, add 3.4%+$0.3 paypal fee)
:mullet:
 
Hi, nitro4, if the buyer would like pay the fee, is that wrong?
If the product's price add some fee is still very cheap for buyer, why can't the buyer add some fee?
Of course, if I violation some rule, I don't do that again, but I think if buyer feel the price is not reasonable, I must can't receive any payment. All are unforced.
Am I wrong? Thanks for your explain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom