Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed GrandTheftAutoFour.com - Type-in Traffic - Adsense Revenue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SOLD - Pending Transaction...

Payment Received, Files Sent, Transaction Complete.

GrandTheftAutoFour.com
One of the most anticipated video games out there has finally been released (April 29th, this year), and here's your chance to get your hands on this developed website with an amazing domain name. GrandTheftAutoFour.com receives type-ins daily and earns a strong adsense income, without any promotion what-so-ever.

So what is Grand Theft Auto Four (GTA4)?

It's only the highest ranked video game available. Take a look for yourself:

IGN: 10 out of 10
OXM 10 out of 10
XBOX magazine 10 out of 10
PSM 10 out of 10
PSM France 20 out of 20
PS Germany 10 out of 10

You get the point - it's an absolutely amazing game and there is simply an astonding amount of activity around it. Here's your chance to get your hand in this huge profit opportunity.

Why GrandTheftAutoFour.com?

The domain itself is perfect for search engine optimization for highly-searched keyphrases like 'Grand Theft Auto Four' and GTA4. With such a domain name, the revenue possibilities are endless.

Why am I selling?

I am shifting my focus on a single project that I have been working on for quite some time. For the following few weeks, you will be able to find a number of my current web businesses for sale. This is one of them. For more information about my network of websites, you may visit my company website at Kinkarso Tech Limited.

About the website:

The website itself has been developed by myself. It currently runs off of a free template from Clantemplates.com (see footer), and has been customized nicely to fit with the general theme. The header and logo is custom. It is also monetized with adsense, resulting in a very high CTR (I repeat, very high - up to 7%).
The website itself is around 60 days old, although the new template and adsense ads were just recently implanted (a few days ago - see adsense screenshot).

*I reserve the right to accept or deny any bid or offer at any time*

Revenue Details:

Adsense was monetized with the new template on May 1st, and the adsense screen shot reflects that. The site currently brings in $1.75-$2.00 per day after the new template and new adsense integration.

Traffic Details:

You may view the attached referral stats to see that the majority of the traffic is coming directly from type-ins. Less than 5% is coming from referring websites (April month stats), and 27% is coming from search engines. Since the release of GTA4, GrandTheftAutoFour.com has been getting above 100 unique visitors per day. Again, see attached screen shots for full details.

Screenshots, please visit:
http://marketplace.site point.com/auctions/35290

Starting Bid: $300
Reserve: None
BIN: $1000
End Date: 48 Hours

Thank You,
Donny

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom