• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Granola

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
4,159
Reaction score
17
Would appreciate an appraisal for Granola.org

ovt = 2768 for exact term
google results for the term "granola" = 3,350,000

all gTLDs taken, including some ccTLDs

Thanks in advance.
 
.org is doing great lately

Date.org $150,349 2006-12-20 SnapNames
Loan.org $105,500 2006-12-20 SnapNames
Boats.org $50,249 2006-09-05 SnapNames
Red.org $50,000 2006-12-13 Sedo
wv.org $38,000 2006-12-08 Afternic
Ohio.org $30,000 2006-04-11 Pvt Sale
DU.org $28,500 2006-12-13 SnapNames
Broadband.org $27,500 2006-03-28 Sedo
PHD.org $25,000 2006-06-27 GreatDomains
Atlas.org $22,405 2006-06-27 SnapNames
america.org $20,000 2005-06-13 Afternic
BB.org $20,000 2006-02-14 Pvt Sale
mo.org $18,000 2006-03-10 Afternic
RapidShared.org $16,849 2006-03-07 Sedo
Visa.org $15,355 2006-02-07 SnapNames
Apple.org $13,850 2006-02-14 SnapNames
UPF.org $11,250 2006-12-13 Moniker/T.R.A.F.F.I.C.
UILondon.org $10,850 2006-06-06 SnapNames
Discounts.org $10,600 2006-11-25 Moniker/ T.R.A.F.F.I.C.
Alberta.org $10,500 2006-12-04 Moniker/ T.R.A.F.F.I.C.

this is not current though, it's up to about Dec 24 and also the physicians.org sale isnt listed but you can find that on dnjournal

anyway back to the topic, I would peg granola.org at mid four figures - I don't see it into five (sorry) but of course this four figure would be a wholesale price. With end users, you can expect them to pay more, and rightfully so.
 
I agree with a mid $x,xxx sale maybe even $7,500 on the top end.
 
well..all those sales you quoted are in a totally different leauge...boats, ohio, apples... granola is nice..but I think its closer to low $$$$ even for an end user
 
thanks everyone for the appraisals.
I appreciate it.
 
1-3k reseller 5k+ to a company
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom