• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers GraphicLance.com - Over 60 designers +

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfMyDomain

Co-Founder & CEO of Book Like A Boss
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
357
Reaction score
3
I am selling GraphicLance.com. It is a PR2 (but at one point it was a PR4). I have no time to run this site as I am busy with another project. I have invested more then $1500.00 into this site and I am looking for $2500 or best offer.

It averages about 30 visits a day with 9775 visits in the last year. Average monthly total is about 850.

The sale includes the entire site, design, logo, and domain name.

Please PM me your offers or questions.
 
Nice site... what platform is it running on?
 
why are you selling this site? How often do you have to maintain it?
 
I noticed the last sale was 1/31/2006 what profits are you making. I think 2500 may be a little steep for a site that does not have allot of traffic or revenue. It is a nice site though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom