• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Great lines from movies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
What are your most memorable lines from movies?

I've got a stack of them, but this one popped into my head today, 100dnf to whoever names the movie first;

"It's a difficult job, and it'll only work if we all work as a team - and that means you do everthing I say"
 
The Italian Job.
 
The Italian Job.

Bingo! I thought I'd picked a slightly obscure line, there's a lot more obvious ones from that movie

Your 100 is on it's way - care to offer one up Acro?
 
Thanks :)

One of my faves:

"Every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around." from Vanilla Sky.
 
Thanks :)

One of my faves:

"Every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around." from Vanilla Sky.
 
"See if you can guess what I am now"

Animal House
 
"See if you can guess what I am now"

Animal House

"I'm a zit - get it?"

Another good one from that movie;

"my advice to you, is to start drinking heavily..."
 
Thanks :)
One of my faves:
"Every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around." from Vanilla Sky.
Love that one. The movie too, as well as the original 'Abre Los Ojos'.

Some favorite movie quotes:
"Wherever there's a hippie, there's a crime." (Grand Theft Parsons)
"Every day I wake up without a scratch on me, not a dent in the fender." (Groundhog Day)
"He was the patron saint of quality footwear." (This Is Spinal Tap)
 
" look, its not in my nature to be mysterious, but i cant talk about it and talk about why" OCEANS 12

classic..
 
a horse...a horse....my kingdom for a horse......damn....i coulda been a contender.....:)

anybody???
 
Anybody know this one;

"how'd you like to earn $13, the hard way"

Edit: a clue - spoken by Rodney Dangerfield
 
Gandalf: Death is just another path, one that we all must take... The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back and all turns to silver glass... and then you see it...

Pippin: What, Gandalf? See what?

Gandalf: White shores...And beyond... A far green country under a swift sunrise.
 
This post got to long for me to add my joke :(
I was going to say... is the quote from Casablanca?! :P
Hmm... I only know modern day movie quotes, of which
deserve a heck of alot more credit than they get!
"idiot!" - Napoleon Dynamite LOL
 
1. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

2. I like your sleeves.
 
Some quotes from the best movie ever made, Boiler Room.

I read this article a while back, that said that Microsoft employs more millionaire secretary's that any other company in the world. They took stock options over Christmas bonuses. It was a good move. I remember there was this picture, of one of the groundskeepers next to his Ferrari. Blew my mind. you see shit like that, and it just plants seeds, makes you think its possible, even easy. And then you turn on the TV, and there's just more of it. The $87 Million lottery winner, that kid actor that just made 20 million o his last movie, that internet stock that shot through the roof, you could have made millions if you had just gotten in early, and that's exactly what I wanted to do: get in. I didn't want to be an innovator any more, i just wanted to make the quick and easy buck, i just wanted in. The Notorious BIG said it best: "Either you're slingin' crack-rock, or you've got a wicked jump-shot." Nobody wants to work for it anymore. There's no honor in taking that after school job at Mickey Dee's, honor's in the dollar, kid. So I went the white boy way of slinging crack-rock: I became a stock broker.

"Between him and Michael, honestly, they could sell bubble gum in the lockjaw ward at Bellevue."

"If you become an employee of this firm, you will make your first million within three years. Okay? I'm gonna repeat that. You will make a million dollars within three years of your first day of employment at J.T. Marlin. There is no question as to whether or not you'll become a millionaire working here. The only question is how many times over."

"ABC: Always Be Closing."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom