• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Great sports names for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainicanicanica

Level 4
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
543
Reaction score
27
Over 30 very good names, including a few great names. Listed in alphabetical order for your convenience. This is an all or nothing sale.

I've got basketball, football, hockey, soccer, and more! Look at what's here:

76ersBasketball.com
AvalancheHockey.com
BengalsFootball.com
BuccaneersFootball.com
BucksBasketball.com
BullsBasketball.com
CameroonSoccer.com
CanadiensHockey.com
CavaliersBasketball.com
ClippersBasketball.com
DetroitTigers.net
DevilsHockey.com
DiamondbacksBaseball.com
Fencers.org
GiantsFootball.com
HeatBasketball.com
HornetsBasketball.com
IranianSoccer.com
JaguarsFootball.com
KingsBasketball.com
MagicBasketball.com
MavericksBasketball.com
NetsBasketball.com
NFLzone.com
Nowitzki.com
PacersBasketball.com
PackersFootball.com
PanthersFootball.com
SenatorsHockey.com
SuperSonicsBasketball.com
TimberWolvesBasketball.com
TopOfTheKey.com
WorldCup2102.com
WorldCup2130.com
WorldCup2150.com

Although I don't know what the type-in stats are (because I don't keep track of it), just do a search in Google for some of the names. You'll see that you'll come up with some pretty good numbers. This would be great for just pointing at a pay-per-click outfit like DomainSponsor or Domain Spa.

Price for the entire list is only $2,400 or best offer!
If an offer catches my eye, this list is sold. If I don't like the offers, I'll save the list for another day.

This sale is on for the next 24 hours only.

PM me with offers. All (or most) names are with GoDaddy. For final payment, we'll use PayPal.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom