• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers GreatBritain.cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

egdomains

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Looking to take offers on premium .cc domain. Minimum amount for serious consideration $150. Will field bids till friday and hopefully look to make a sale.

Thanks for looking.
 
Where is this domain registered? I'm not sure of where to check the WhoIs for .cc names.
 
Hey daddypi, Domain is registered at domainrightnow.com. I am not sure of whois for .cc but I can assure you I am the registrant.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom