• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Greedy minds think alike...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
1
I just checked to see if ParisGoesToJail.com was available to reg and it was snagged on the 4th... :blush:
 
jailparishilton.com is available. I had looked up parishiltonjailed.com when the news came out and it was available but not anymore.

Who cares about this stupid bimbo.
 
jailparishilton.com is available. I had looked up parishiltonjailed.com when the news came out and it was available but not anymore.

Who cares about this stupid bimbo.

Agreed, she is a waste of a lot of things... but if I can make some money off her... :smilewinkgrin:
 
I think this is a very big step, and also think that we are going to see more and more of this as time passes. It's set an example as paris has both the looks and the status. Just because you are famous, let alone outstanding looking it doesnt mean you can do whatever you want. A lot of celebs these days are out of control, and are literally living in a different world then us, with different laws and different regulations.
 
I think this is a very big step, and also think that we are going to see more and more of this as time passes. It's set an example as paris has both the looks and the status. Just because you are famous, let alone outstanding looking it doesnt mean you can do whatever you want. A lot of celebs these days are out of control, and are literally living in a different world then us, with different laws and different regulations.

I agree with you that celebrity has to be discounted when legal matter arise...

I disagree when you say that Paris is "outstanding looking" personally I don't find her that attractive...
 
Jail - "That's NOT Hot"
 
shes a " dumb ass"

but i wouldnt mind making money off her
 
I would have to agree. I don't find her a bit attractive. I like to keep my standards much higher than that.
 
Paris is a hottie...i wouldnt mind ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom