• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed greenplanetforum(s).com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dnforumdude

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2006
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
I registered GreenPlanetForum.com and GreenPlanetForums.com

thinking of developing it into a forum about new technologies that is constantly in the news that doesnt harm evironment and so-on,
but from a business prospective in a way, its not a greenpeace forum...

what you guys think.. any value undevelopped, or developped?
 
I think names like these have a great future and will continue to appreciate. The green planet theme will be catching on like a wildfire in a couple of years, I would recommend you hold on to them for a while...thats what I'm doing with mine.
www.FuelcellDomains.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom