• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale H E L L G O D .com + PERSONALJESUS.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

timechange.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
0
HELLGOD.COM

I would sell it for $666 as it's a highly brandable name. But you can have it for $66. :D

net/org/info are all taken.

+++

PERSONALJESUS.COM

Selling for $80. Great name and famous Depeche Mode song!

net/org/info are all taken
 
Heaven and Hell in one package: get them both for $120 :D
 
PM your best offer that I won't be able to refuse without shouting "personalJESUS!" or sending you to "HELLgod" :D
 
When I surf DNF I hear voices. Those domains are possessed! :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom