• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke, is any of this your code at Sengo.com? If not, then there are two more avenues to pursue below.

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "pub-9758313046516433";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
google_ad_format = "728x90_as";
google_ad_type = "text_image";
google_ad_channel ="";
google_color_border = "333333";
google_color_bg = "000000";
google_color_link = "FFFFFF";
google_color_url = "999999";
google_color_text = "CCCCCC";
//--></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script><br><Br><br><Br><br><!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">
var sc_project=1523284;
var sc_invisible=0;
var sc_partition=13;
var sc_security="340536bb";
</script>
 
Dale, been trying to get Google to ban them from Adsense for the past 4 days. Thanks buddy..
 
That's pretty lame of them to leave that stuff in. Hey, I can make it so the site goes down -- a little DDoS client that we can all run ;-) Might be a good idea for all these thieves. I.e., if you a steal a domain from anyone here, it will never go live again until it's returned :)
 
What an asshole.
I have contacted the hosting company and domain registrar with my disgust for both their companies. Luke, when you sign on AIM, message me!

Damnit
he signed on msn
I pretended I didnt know what had happened
and tried sending him files so I could trace IP
but he declinded and went offline/blocked
 
The worst is that the guy has lukeeales server hostage too. He can't get into the cpanel or even ssh. If he loses all the files it's a total wash.
 
Luke, you got a temp msn address or email or something we can speak via?
 
Another domain of mine has just been stolen. PSPhome.com, my higheset earner. I am very close to leaving this business because the stress of this situation is causing many problems.
 
Luke, you're not able to receive PMs, so I can't answer yours -- can you check it out? Or email me dh @ pob.cc

Ta.
 
You got another msn or aim account we can speak on?

Dont leave the industry, I'm with you every step of the way getting this back, when I get home Im guessing his adsense account will be live for no longer than 24 hours when im finished, then ill help you annoy and annoy the domain and hosting company until you get access back.

What about the server company? contacted them yet? they should be able to verify your identity with credit card and have root pass changed, atleast thats one thing you can get back.
 
I somehow got demoted to Silver membership for the past week. Anyway;

1 server is back
1 stolen domain has been returned
1 stolen domain is pending return
1 registrar account is frozen pending authentication
All email addresses are secured.

It appears they used a fraudulent credit card in some accounts of mine they hacked. This shone a torch on their illegal activity. And what's more, one stolen domain was renewed until 2008 by them. MSN have been excellent in returning my email address, whereas Google have been less than impressive in taking action against the hackers who displayed their Google ads on my site.

Interestingly, my inbox language had been changed to Dutch, and I translated emails that were in the process of directing my Adsense cheques to a new address. Looks like these guys were going all out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom