Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions HairCommunity .com @ Flippa Auction - Starts at $1 - Low BIN

rfdomn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HAIRCOMMUNITY (.com)
(Registrar: Name.com - Expiration: September 2016)

FLIPPA auction link: https://flippa.com/5526303-big-and-...shion-niche-domain-name-33-000-searches-month

It ends in 7 days.

HairCommunity.com
isn't one of those domain names needing a long, annoying, claiming (and generally overestimated) description, it sells by itself.

Let's see some facts about it.

1) This is a niche domain name, but at the same it's generic. It's related to a huge niche, which is inside one of the most profitable niches, beauty and fashion.

2) "Hair community" has a volume of 33,000 broad searches / month. (ADSense CPC is $1.39 on the average)

3) According to Namebio.com (use it, guys, it's extremely useful), there are dozens of "Hair" and "Community" sales. We can see reasonable domains like HairFree.com at $15,875, HairAcademy at $7,500, but also nosense domains sold at high prices, Hairstyleimagingunlimited.com at $1,692, Hairtowear.com at $3,100 , HairCandy.com at $2,075, HomeHair.com at $1,950, HairGrafting.com at $1,425 and a long and ugly Hairremovalformen.com at $1,185 . Talking about ugly domains, you know Hair-waxes.com (yes, with the hyphen) sold at $550 as well as Hair-sprays.com and Hair-wax.com? HairDrenalin.com at $305 and Hairtopia.com at $160. Now, what about Community domain names? From the strange Ourjewishcommunity.com sold at $2,500, we can see Smartcommunity.com sold at $1,895 and Auroracommunity.com sold at $1,400 and Health-Community.com at $1,000.

4) Never developed anything, i've parked this domain on Sedo since my acquisition, 6 years ago. I can see this domain generates some traffic and minor revenues, but we're talking about less than 100 uv per month and less than $2 per month, sometimes it stucks at 30 uv per month with $0.40 revenues, and sometimes it reachs more. But i wouldn't consider it here, so i'm selling the domain with no traffic considered.

Reserve price is quite low and BIN is just $1200.

Good luck!

Domain summit 2024

rfdomn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SRR . INFO -- AZV .INFO
(Registrar: Name.com - Expiration: September 2016 - April 2016)

FLIPPA auction link: https://flippa.com/5522455-srr-info...00-exact-searches-mo-high-cpc-common-acronyms

It ends in 7 days.

** SRR .INFO **

Domain Name registered on Name.com, Exp. Date on September 2016.

SRR .info isn't one of those domain names needing a long, annoying, claiming (and generally overestimated) description, it sells by itself.

Just few facts about it.

1) Two Premium Letters (S and R) , there are no Q, W, J or Z, just to say. This is a REAL Premium LLL domain name.
The pattern is very rare, with the double ending "R".

2) "SRR" has a volume of 22,000 exact searches / month. Pay attention, i said EXACT. I'm not talking about any broad or approssimative volume, i mean the exact "SRR" expression has been searched an average of 22,000 times each month for the past 12 months.

3) Estibot evaluates SRR .info $1.600 .

4) There are some past sales in some way related to this domain name. If you take a look at LLL.info sales, the average price is in the high $xxx - low $x,xxx range (between $650 - $2,000) . Check Namebio for more infos, it's a powerful tool.

** AZV .INFO **

Domain Name registered on Name.com, Exp. Date on April 2016.

AZV .info requires just only one search on Google (or any search engine) to make its value more clear. Hundreds of companies and business all over the World are using AZV as acronym or business names.

Just few facts.

1) "AZV" has a volume of 3,600 exact searches / month. Pay attention, even for this domain i'm using the term "EXACT".

2) Estibot evaluates AZV .INFO $1,200

Reserve price is definitely low, and you can end the auction at any time, BIN is only $140 .

Good luck.

5 days now!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators