• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
5
Happy New Year

12.12 AM here now . 1 Jan 2006

Hope everyone has a great Year.
 
same to you scorpio. Wishing all a prosperous and a very happy new year :D

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
It's also new year here, so HPN to everyone here as well!

The only letdown is my daughter didn't like the loud explosions, so I put her to
bed early. :-(

Any resolutions? Mine are:

1. Plan plan plan! I'm a spontaneous guy, but I've learned how important it is
to plan for something important, especially if there's lots of time ahead.

2. Stop procrastinating. And damn it, it's been a bad habit of mine for quite a
long while.

3. Follow my instincts. There were numerous instances my instincts tried to
tell me something and I didn't listen, so I'll surely pay attention this time.

4. Jot it down! I consider myself the living embodiment of Forgetful Jones
(the Sesame Street character who tends to forget anything and everything),
so I'd better write it down while the idea's still fresh.

I'll surely add more as time goes by.
 
davezan1 said:
Any resolutions?
More quality time for my family %+|
Minimize smoking %+|

Happy 2006 New year to all!
 
best wishes to you scorpio. Have a great year ahead..

:-)
 
Happy New Year to everyone on the forums..
 
Happy New Year To All
 
Happy New Year to all domainers!
 
Happy new year to all of you from my side.
I hope .xxx will become a reality this year
Se ya yo
Simon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom