• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Unfortunately I will be working tonight and tomorrow night so I will be having Thanksgiving on Friday with my family. Once again, Happy Thanksgiving to all, and try not to eat too much!

Justin T Godfrey
 
To you too!

Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday, my favorite.
 
Hope everyone has lots to give thanks for this year.
 
Yes. I personally have alot to be thankful for. I was one of the luck people to have a great wife and kids.
 
I know how you feel I am also gonna be working on Thanksgiving.


Happy Thanksgiving!
 
I am very thankful that I have been given a good enough mind to be able to take advantage of the domain market.

I am thankful for those who have tought me this.

I am thankful for those who sell to me.

I am thankful for those who buy from me.

Happy thanksgiving my friends and to those I have yet to meet.

;)
 
Thank you too, dnforum for your knowledge sharing.
 
happy Thanksgiving too all Americans
 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Watch your waistlines this weekend! :-D
 
how many of you ate Turkey today?
 
Not me. Im getting ready to go to work. Turkey tomorrow though! Can't wait!
 
No turkey but alot of stuffing! And beer!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom