• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Hard-core porn interrupts Brokaw broadcast

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should show it....scaredy cats
 
It's in WPB Florida! (the company) lol
 
Thanks for the dildo, dildo.
 
I noticed that too, where is mine? LOL.
I gave you cake...what's that saying?

You can't have your cake and eat it too?

And the french revolution...

Let them eat cake?
 
I gave you cake...what's that saying?

You can't have your cake and eat it too?

And the french revolution...

Let them eat cake?

I was so fired up with that political thing, I forgot to thank you for that.

How sweet you are.....:hug:
 
I was so fired up
Fired up? Naw...you were the lightning that set the whole damn thread on fire!!! We're talking lightning bolts there, baby. And it wasn't just you. Y'all scaring the hell out of me.

:flame:
:flame:FLAME ON:flame:
:flame:​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom