Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed HardwareBlog.com for sale - Tech Hardware Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello...... I have the site www.hardwareblog.com up for sale. It's been online for just over 5 months now & features articles such as computer hardware, phones/smartphones, cameras & lots of different other gadgets such as MP3 players.

All articles are 100% unique, have not been "spun" & were written from scratch. I wrote a couple articles myself, purchased the full rights to one that hadn't been published before from a content website & all the others I paid writers to do.

There is no revenue as such yet as I was planning to build up the traffic to the site before introducing ads so as to not turn off users initially..... unfortunately I cannot afford to keep doing this.

Traffic isn't huge (see screenshot below) but I really haven't done a lot of promoting of the site other than posting the articles to a couple of different social networking sites. Most of the traffic comes from Google, it has pretty good SEO built in as you should be able to see... so if you're able to post articles more frequently the traffic should build up much faster.

Here is a screenshot of the traffic:

Visits: http://www.imageviper.com/displayimage/160086/0/hwb.png
Pageviews: http://www.imageviper.com/displayimage/160087/0/hwb2.png

Lastly, legally I have to say that you will have to obtain a license to use many of the images that are currently on the site yourself... as when I downloaded them off the manufacturers sites for example I obtained a license for "myself" to use them.

Considering the domain itself has a bit of value, I'm looking for offers of $500 & above.

Thank You!

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to confirm, it receives 8.6 visitors per day? Are the 6 twitter followers included?

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just to confirm, it receives 8.6 visitors per day? Are the 6 twitter followers included?

Hi Rockefeller.. well that is the average daily unique count over the 5 months yes. Obviously it count goes up a bit more when an article is posted, but as you can see articles only get posted about every couple weeks. Highest day was something like 60 uniques when one of the articles got a bit of traffic from Reddit. The 6 Twitter followers only would be counted if they clicked the link from their twitter feed to visit the site; can't say I have noticed a heck of a lot of traffic coming from twitter though, so most traffic comes from other sources, mainly Google.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current high offer is $400... but yeah, looking for a bit more.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Send me lowest BIN.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
High offer is now $500....... setting the BIN @ $700.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom