Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Have Good Traffic, but Need to Monetize; Ideas?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a soft adult website that is generating decent traffic. Google Analytics shows it is coming from a number of sources: twitter, type in, search.

It is a 2-word dot com that has quite a few searches for...

AdXpansion removed the ads...although I am not aware of any fraudulent clicking on their ads. Basil didn't say specifically why - and I have to move on.

The site has new daily content.

Can someone suggest a strategy to monetize the traffic? Or pm me so I can discuss the specific site and the limitations on ads/content due to the site programming.

Thanks in advance. There has to be a way to take advantage of this traffic. I have the Google Analytics to show - if it helps generate ideas on how to monetize. Ads were up for 2-weeks...and i would like to find something more reliable in terms of ads/generating income.

I will pay you for any ideas/time as required.

Thanks.

Hit Man

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you had in mind to do with this domain of course but in the short term you can always park it with us at Pimp Roll. We pay out between 35/40 bucks on commission on any trials signed up for so may be worth a shot.

If you want to talk more about it or go over different strategies that's pretty much what I do all day here so get a hold of me on icq at 150 557 167 or you can email me at [email protected] Just let me know you are from DNForum so I'll remember your issue here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators