• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Haven't Been Here in a While. What's DNF College?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
1,838
Reaction score
29
Haven't been here in quite a while.

Saw the new subsection, 'DNF College'. Can anyone tell me a bit more about it?

Also, why can't I access this part of the forum? Last time I checked, I had the exclusive lifetime membership.
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom