• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale HBBO.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
When it was parked at Sedo, it recieved around 120 visitors per month. I realized that it is a typo of Habbo.ca; a virtual world social networking website for teenagers. You can read more about it here http://www.sulake.com/habbo/?navi=2. Anyways, I am looking for offers. I actually bought it as an acronym of home based business opportunity. Asking $100 CDN. Buyer responsible for transfer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom