Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Header for php forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Need a header for a php forum along with a few bottons. Should be pretty simple straight forward stuff. Don't even need anything too fancy on the graphics, but would like to match the colors of the current forum. Several people have said they would do it only to disappear. Bids range from $25-50 so far and I would like to stay in that range. Would like a weeks turn around at the latest.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you tried scriptlance? Or you can use some people I trust, KreativeEdge.com or FleaMedia.com

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Spider. Yeah tried script lance and got tons of people that "wanted" to do it, but then I close the project and the programmer goes AWOL. On'es hired, wanting on replies from two, and working on another. I need to get this stuff done. Real PAIN!

Thanks for the other posts as well. Will check out wemasters.com Looked at postnuke long ago when the project first started, but its missing perhaps to many features. Will look into it again. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators