• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Heads Up Domainers!! Looks Like Pool Did Not Set Clocks Ahead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Address

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
1,058
Reaction score
1
Check the time left on the domains you want to bid on today (Sun. 4/4)!! :goofy:
 
yes, well, apparently neither has NW (last time I checked).

That is the reason I asked about the timechange in another post I made...
 
nahhhh, I highly doubt it.

NW's time is fixed now.

I am sure pool's system will work...
 
Some sketchy activity today nonetheless.
 
Remember!!!
They're competing in microsecond game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom