Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Hello DNForum Nation, I'm Vern!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vern

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Vern. I was surprised to see my name was actually available for my DNForum username. I may be the only "Vern" on here!

I could introduce myself as a happily married, father of three, who loves baseball, painting murals and watching movies, but this isn't facebook and I don't know any of you well enough to just give that kind of personal information away.

Instead, let me say that I've been addicted to domains for 5+ years (maybe 6 by now) and I've never really owned a domain that I really LOVED. I have literally bought and sold thousands of domains names in my 5 or 6 years (mostly hand registered) and I currently own 500+.

I know that patience is REQUIRED when you sign on to be a domainer, but unfortunately, it's something I lack. I sell my names anywhere from $100 to $2,000 on a regular basis and make an extra $10k-$15k per year doing so.

My names now are great and I really LIKE a lot of them, but still, never owned one I absolutely LOVE. You know, the big traffic-magnet or the ppc-profit-machine or a name so generic, it gets a million hits per day.

My goal here is to sell, sell, sell and eventually buy a couple of real gems I can be proud of.
Thanks everyone. I can't believe it took me this long to find such a great place chalk-full of domain-addicts like me!

Vern

Last edited by a moderator:
Domain summit 2024

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Vern.

I know a Vernon, just not a Vern. :)

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNF ;)

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:welcome: Vern

:yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators