Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

appraise Hello i need any suggestions regarding selling these 3 domains

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Insomniac2403

Level 2
Reaction score
I have recently bought these three domains and willing to sell them ! Any suggestion will be a great help as im new to this .

remedyuk.org
healuk.com
dateorigin.com

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don’t keep posting as to where are your posts...you are new and need to have threads approved

Reaction score
I think you have wasted your money on them all. The first two are too weak and the uk market would be better suited by uk domains for development in this sector. The last has no clear route to monetisation nor can I see a development path that would be of any interest to a majority. I would say all are worth $0.

Insomniac2403

Level 2
Reaction score
Don’t keep posting as to where are your posts...you are new and need to have threads approved
Sorry I had to post because I couldn’t see my own threads ! I know I needed approval , and to be moderated but I couldn’t find my threads so I had post .

Insomniac2403

Level 2
Reaction score
We
I think you have wasted your money on them all. The first two are too weak and the uk market would be better suited by uk domains for development in this sector. The last has no clear route to monetisation nor can I see a development path that would be of any interest to a majority. I would say all are worth $0.
well great thanks

Insomniac2403

Level 2
Reaction score
Not even worth the price I bought them ?

Reaction score
If I saw them as available I wouldn't register them personally. Of course anything can be developed but the domains themselves don't offer anything to warrant people paying you a premium when there are registration fee alternatives available. The first one is a .org with a weak term. The second is a weak term. The third, at first glance, looks ok but the term is not a popular one and the only three groups I can see it appealing to are programmers (who wouldn't be able to monetise it), genealogists, or archaeologists. Not groups who invest time and money in domains I would think.

Insomniac2403

Level 2
Reaction score
If I saw them as available I wouldn't register them personally. Of course anything can be developed but the domains themselves don't offer anything to warrant people paying you a premium when there are registration fee alternatives available. The first one is a .org with a weak term. The second is a weak term. The third, at first glance, looks ok but the term is not a popular one and the only three groups I can see it appealing to are programmers (who wouldn't be able to monetise it), genealogists, or archaeologists. Not groups who invest time and money in domains I would think.
The first one had some quality back links , second one I know it’s weak , third one I thought of giving the name a try . Probably a end user might be willing not sure! Thanks anyways

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom