Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Hello, just getting acquainted

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbob50

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have to say, this forum seems to have a lot of interesting information and members with a lot of experience. I just paid for a gold membership so I'm excited to start contributing.

However, I do want to note that had I noticed how many toxic, name-calling, argumentative posts there were ahead of time I definitely would not have joined. But, it seems like the majority of these posts are from the same people, so I'm curious how if this is improving or if there is a policy on how these posts are handled. I'm making this point while its fresh in my mind because others who value this forum need to know how a noob like me perceives the forum, and it will only improve if it's called out. I am not easily offended, not by a long shot, so you can bet that if I was turned off by the vinegar in some of the posts on this site then others will be too.

Domain Summit 2024

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi jbob5o,
nice to see you here. hope you'll love domaing and make tons of money, like many people here.

vincent

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to DNF

keep your hands on the steering wheel at all times :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom