• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
912
Reaction score
0
Hello All,

It has been a while since I've been on here. What has happened lately on dnf?
 
Hi Navy,

Thought I hadn't seen any posts by you for a while.

Well of course there was the attack on DNF by some nutter (thought to be an irate Iranian guy - but details seem to be kept quiet about). Apart from that we are all much as we were, given any 20 domainers you get 400 views on things! Most regular posters still have there own particular stances on things (me included).

The new Sedo auction format has created a bit of a stir, Tractors.com sold for over $150k, the feeling seems to be split as to whether it is a good thing or not! (I have 4 domains going to sell over the next few days on the auction, nail biting time here, so although I think they are a good idea that could all change depending on what I get as final prices are - joke.)

Obviously the bombing of PayPal created a bit of a stir as well, people glad nobody hurt but the feeling seems to generally be 'how comeit's taken this long' and 'the FBI have their work cut out catching the culprit, the whole world hates PayPal! :)

A good coverage of the TRAFFIC auction was carried out online here by several members, surprises abounded of course, Hell.com not getting an opening bid of $1million, and of course the .MOBI sales took the day as far as that was concerned (Flowers.mobi selling for $200k) and a lot of other .mobi's selling.

All in all a pretty run of the mill time in the domaining world here.

Glad to see you back.

BillBo

P.S. take a good look at the Sedo auctions, I think you may see a few you are interested in.
 
DNF was hacked and I doubt much has changed. If you want to see screenshots let me know.

I haven't seen a newsletter from DCG in forever.
 
Welcome back Navy , other than whats described above , if it wasn't for Acroplex having it out with Sedo there wouldn't be much to read :(
 
welcome back Matt!
 
Ahh cool, lots happened I guess. I'd like to see some of the SSs. and well somehow I got banned from sedo when I only had .info domains and I didn't log into the damn place since june nor did I even use the internet often. So yeah, I was like okay and meh who cares I am not active anymore, school is too important and time consuming.

I guess I'm going to chill here, I have some names I want to develop but no time...maybe after football season :)
 
Well look who it is....

I know you came back to the forums today becaus eI AIMed you.

Nice Matt Nice.
 
Back from the grave? :) Welcome back. Too many projects for me; haven't been posting much. Adam was also made a VP at iREIT.
 
Welcome back Matt. You missed a big fight over .mobi domains. It got more personal and ugly than the politics forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom