Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preciousmetals

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello DNForumers!

I have been active on DN Forum for few months mainly reading since I just signed up for a membership.

A little bit about myself, I am a 23 year old webmaster that lives in southern california, Worked as a tech supervisor
for the number 2 ecommerce software company on the entire web.. Won't say the name but you can look it up ;)

I have built several sites for myself over the past years mainly for advertisement including some adult websites and some other industries.

My newest venture is ROI.xxx which I will be listing some of the best affiliate programs for webmasters for their new xxx domains.
Currently have a few banners but will be working on a more established site within the months to come.

I have also built multiple sites for some clients that own small business's in the southern california area.

I registered a few domains several years back and have been researching the domain industry for years now.
I am looking forward to being a full time domainer in the months/ years to come and started up my portfolio
simply by staying up all night picking up dropped domains and backordering the ones i drooled over.

I am looking to expand into more premium one word generic .com's if anybody has some extras that they did not develop
and are willing to sell in the low xxx's since I am a beginner..

Thank you all and hope to become more known with others.

Regards.

Last edited:

Blue Wren

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:welcome: Preciousmetals.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:welcome: PM

glad you jumped in :)

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNF :)

CupOfTea

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I understand where you're coming from, staying up late bidding on drops. Sounds like you have a plan, good luck and keep up the businesses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom