• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed help for offer appraisal

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stef.dil

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Hello

I currently own domain FLV.com
FLV.com is a very rare and valuable 3 letter domain, FLV is the acronym of FLASH VIDEO, the most famous and used video format for video streaming on internet today, youtube dailymotions and all video portal are using FLV video format for your business.
I have received an offer for 18k but it could be worth more..
Please help me to evaluate this offer.

Thanks all
Stefano
 
yes but I must decide within 24 hours if I would to sell or not and I have need of a real appraisal for this offer.

Thanks
 
If I were you, I would sell it. 18K is a good price :)

You may be able to milk more money from this possible buyer, but you risk losing your opportunity if you push him too far
 
Is it listed at the Sedo auction?
 
Three letter .coms and good generic one worders are bringing some very good bids. You might want to check them out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom