Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

[Help!] Im about to catch for the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyM1988

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have never "drop catched" a domain before. Namely because I had no idea how on earth it worked. For the last few weeks I have been asking others about the process and I think I got a good handle on how it works now.

I was thinking about using ClubDrop.com by Enom, because according to many people - it's for one cheaper and there is no 'private bidding' (or something like that); unlike Pool which costs $60* per name and has this private stuff which many claimed wasted their time.

Has anyone else used Club Drop? I know it is $10* to start with plus a registration fee (am I correct that the lowest price of a drop at Club Drop would be about $18?).

Is there anything else I should know before I do this, or does anyone have any recommendations?

Please help me out in this,
Andy

* Indicates that the price listed is not final if others bid on it and the domain catch turns into an auction.

eSology

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Minimum you will pay is $10 plus reg fee. If you have a $8.95 account it would cost you $18.95 to catch a drop. If the bidding gets heavy your cost ends up being the winning bid plus reg fee.

AndyM1988

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is the $8.95 account? I haven't heard of that before

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. I found a free reseller enom account thing and I signed up and I am now a member, so now I can get the domains for $8.95 and not $30, like it is if you do not have an account.

Anything else I should know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators