• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Help with Monetization

Status
Not open for further replies.

stueynet

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
721
Reaction score
0
Hey all. I was hoping for some feedback/suggestions.

I currently have a number of sites that are getting steady traffic yet monetization is not going so well. I am a member of Burstmedia but I dont find they are doing much for me.

I was wondering if anyone can suggest a monetization strategy or a better performing program.

Here are some of my sites:

www.viggoville.com (stats)
www.dmville.com (stats)
www.myspacearcade.com (stats)

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom