• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter chinewang
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand English is not your primary language. Your question is not easy to understand in the way in which you have phrased it. Can you please explain what you are asking?
 
I'm sorry, I still don't understand.
 
Comm can also represent communication, community, or any other word that begins with comm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom