Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Here are a few of my favorites... How much do you think?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DotDealers

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first post... I really like the site (nice layout)!

I own a bunch of domains, but here are some of my favorites. I would love to know how much you other resellers think they are worth??? Here they are...

MagicKit.com
GuitarWarehouse.com
DailyTrades.com
10Ks.com
DesignerBrides.com
EarnClicks.com
DesignerSolutions.com
InventorSolutions.com
MaxRefunds.com
Skateboardwear.com
Skatepros.com
WirelessPackages.com
MaternityWarehouse.com
MomDepot.com
MrPublicity.com
MrInvention.com
MerchantPros.com
MrAnimation.com
CompuEducation.com
AddMyName.com
ArtworkSupplies.com
BrideSuperstore.com
CuteFashions.com
GirlsSuperstore.com
GirlsCentral.com
GuysCentral.com
HostingWebsites.com
CreatingWebsites.com
RomanticGreetings.com
RomanticHoroscopes.com
TheHoroscopes.com
BrainSpot.com
CostumeDesigners.com
AffiliateListings.com
CritterWorld.com
FreebieDepot.com
CreativeWishes.com

I dont' expect anyone to appraise all of them. Please just pick out one or two and let me know what you think they are worth. I will be glad to do the same for you. Please be brutally honest... because I will! :)

Thanks a lot,

Doug Dillard

Domain summit 2024

but I'm not gonna even to try guess what it's worth? Some others are good, and while I'm partial to names w/ "depot" in 'em, I'm not crazy about your MomDepot, or is it FreebieDepot.
All things considered, it is a really good collection.

I like Skateboardwear.com, DesignerBrides.com, EarnClicks.com,
DesignerSolutions.com and CuteFashions.com the most - really good names!

I'd peg CostumeDesigners.com and GuitarWarehouse.com as my faves for resale to end users.

Pricewise, I'd think you'd be able to get $1k-$2k for the costumedesigners.com and a little more for guitarwarehouse.com - but thats assuming you do a little marketing to try and sell them.

J

jimb

I bet you could score some high dollars for acouple of those domains. I like a few of them alot, and wish I had some money to purchase them :)

Jim

DotDealers

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks everybody! If anyone feels like marketing any domains we own, we will pay you a fat commission. The more you can get, the higher the percentage we will pay.

If your interested send me an email or pm...

Thanks,

Doug

J

jimb

I have a friend who owns a site, and one of your domains may be something he would purchase. I'll email him this thread.

Jim

Hi:
I think the one that has lots of value potential is: dailytrades.com
If you can connect with someone involved in the stock market who does 'day trading' then you've got a lot of potential with it.
Of course any name in raw form is worth less than if it was sold as a devoloped name but with this name unless you are personally involved in the stock market and know a lot about day trading it probably wouldn't be worth your while to develop it. If I owned it (and I'm no expert) I would personally want to get at least $1000 for it if I needed cash quick.

Good Luck,

WebKing

simone

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I like MagicKit.com and CritterWorld.com personally, could both be great kids sites if marketed to the right people.

P

President Gringo

Jesus, some fantastic names there.......well done. Have you managed to sell any domains yet?

You said WE in your post, you buy these with a friend or are these owned by a company?

Was thinking about a domain agent type thing before for selling names like this. Its all about marketing, especially in the current dot com climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators