Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

auctions hero-rpg.com 11,000+ unique views a month, $225+ a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
link to screenshot doesn't work.

jamminsport16

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks maxo. By the way the stats are now around 11,300+ unique views a month & $260 a month for revenue. Still awaiting offers.

rbfallon

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Buyer beware...this domain was / is receiving paid advertising traffic:

jamminsport16 said:
Some I think is just type in from the old site, i think it was a game site. Plus yes I paid for some advertisements and all, some hits booster things. So far 11k a month hits. $260+ a month. Steady ;)

rbfallon said:
I would love to make an offer, but I need to know where the traffic is coming from.

You have paid advertisments going to a parked domain?

jamminsport16 said:
Some paid ones, it should be steady traffic from now on. Would you like to make an offer?

rbfallon said:
I'm interested, can do a deal today...

What advertisments? can you be more specific?

jamminsport16 said:
Advertisements, it might have been a popular site a while ago not sure about it though. But yes great traffic :) & income.

rbfallon said:
Interested.

Can you tell me where the traffic comes from? Is this a typo of a popular website, or?

Thanks,

rbfallon

jamminsport16

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Some hit boosters (paid) and some advertising. Wuts wrong with that rbfallon? I just bought the domain today. So calm down.

Bender

Bending
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you bought the domain name today,could you explain the screenshots?
also, you should state in the first post that part of the traffic is paid.
thank you.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, paid traffic does not constitute a domain as a traffic domain.

also it would be against TOS for any parking program.

jamminsport16

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I tried to edit my main poist how I could. The screen shots are NOT mine. They are from the seller which I bought from today. From last month earnings at sedo. The paid advertisement was a while ago & not from last months earning! It still recieves great traffic tho. That is what I know. I just got the domain from namepros. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jamminsport16 said:
I tried to edit my main poist how I could. The screen shots are NOT mine. They are from the seller which I bought from today. From last month earnings at sedo. The paid advertisement was a while ago & not from last months earning! It still recieves great traffic tho. That is what I know. I just got the domain from namepros. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Hi

All of the above, could have been summarized in one of your previous posts.

However, I can appreciate your forthcomings now. As it reveals the origin of the traffic.

Thanks

jamminsport16

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yah, I should've explained more. Is there any way you can make it a new thread by itself again, because all the replies are confusing.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jamminsport16 said:
Yah, I should've explained more. Is there any way you can make it a new thread by itself again, because all the replies are confusing.

Hi

It would not be in the best interest of the members, for me/us to "make it a new thread" without including the disclosures.

You have the option to create a new thread, after "24 hours" in this section.

However, you should maintain the domain for several days to establish stats of your own, imo.........before posting this domain again for sale, in this section.

Thanks

jamminsport16

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm going to put up for auction:

http://www.hero-rpg.com

I didn't get any good offers so it's up for auction here. Starting bid is $999. It gets around 11k views a month. Was once a site a while ago & advertised and all. Now gets steady traffic & was put on sedo. Gets $260+ a month from sedo now. Pics from last month sedo below:

Revenue screen shot: http://img474.imageshack.us/my.php?image=herorpg10ht.jpg
Traffic screen shot: http://img415.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hero36vw.jpg

Starts at $999
You can offer a BIN via pm

Thanks

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You also need to remove this site from sedo OR stop the artificial traffic going to the domain while parked.

1. You can/will get banned
2. This is bad for the parking industry

jamminsport16

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
For what? Putting up a domain that has traffic. That's wut they want isnt it? I'm not breaking the rules or nething. I'm not paying for traffic on a parked domain. I just got the domain yesterday also, I don't understand all the fuss.

DomainLord

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
did you buy the name knowing it had paid traffic? Just because there is a screenshot does not mean someone actually got the money... a lot of times the parking service will not know it until the end of the month. By this time people can grab screenshots with high revenue. This does not mean that they recieved the revenue. The market is so strict now that they will be banned at the end of the month. Thus someone sends traffic to a site gets tons of clicks grabs a screenshot then puts if up for sale. I am not saying that is the case here I am just saying this is getting to be pretty popular. If you bought the domain knowing there was paid or free traffic being generated you should understand that people want natural traffic. If someone buys it from you and sees that the traffic is being driven from one site as in a traffic generator this could be a serious issue for the previous domain owner. It is not that it is a problem to have traffic to your site as that is a good thing. But not all traffic is good traffic.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with parking a site with lots of traffic that is within the TOS of the parking provider.

But the traffic your domain is receiving is not within the TOS of the parking provider.

This has already been brought up to you.

Please stop being ignorant and read the TOS policy and then abide with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators