Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Hey Afternic...what do your agents do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am getting pretty annoyed at the daily and multiple daily emails from Afternic to price a domain.

The reasons? The agents are not coming to me with an offer.

If I set a minimum offer amount and there is no minimum offer made, then there is no point going through the floor, reserve, and buy it now motions. I do not have this problem or issue with the other listing services. When I set a minimum offer, I am not contacted about pricing. I am contacted when an offer has been placed that meets or exceeds the minimum offer (example: sedo).

Yes, I have had some nice sales on or through Afternic but those sales were recorded AFTER the agent had an offer meeting or exceeding minimum offer and we were able to then start negotiations.

But seriously...if you have no minimum offer then stop sending the requests to set all the pricing points.

I do expect that this practice will continue as I am sure this message will not be heeded by Afternic let alone read this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators