• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

hey any trust worthy people here with a netteller or firepay account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERCollins

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
3
I am looking for someone that would be willing to make a deposit for me.

at sportsbook.com I will paypal you $250 for a $200 deposit.

Simple and clean, I will let you log into my sportsbook account make the deposit, and wham give you $50 for doing it.

Sportsbook only takes netteller and firepay, I only have paypal.


Thanks
 
Save your money and speculate on a domain instead ! LOL
 
LOl hard to pass up the odds on my team. FSU +310 heads up +10.

Would like to take my changes :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom