Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Hi .. 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

grovenet

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

My first post here.

Can't believe I've never stumbled across this site before .. lots and lots of reading (and lots of tempting domains to buy!)

I provide hosting on a small-scale to about 100 clients. I've been doing it since around mid-1998. Back then I more or less had my pick of domains and snapped up some really fantastic ones! If only I'd kept hold of them ... :angry:

I'm here to find ways of getting some more traffic to my site and also to learn about Adwords (etc), and perhaps getting some small ££ from some dormant domains I have.

Dave.

Domain summit 2024

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Please enjoy your stay here and post any questions you have so that our experts can help build your buisness.

-=DCG=-

elequa

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome Dave :)
Its never too late especially when it comes to the net .... :)

I

impactadmin

grovenet said:
Hello Everyone

My first post here.

Can't believe I've never stumbled across this site before .. lots and lots of reading (and lots of tempting domains to buy!)

I provide hosting on a small-scale to about 100 clients. I've been doing it since around mid-1998. Back then I more or less had my pick of domains and snapped up some really fantastic ones! If only I'd kept hold of them ... :angry:

I'm here to find ways of getting some more traffic to my site and also to learn about Adwords (etc), and perhaps getting some small ££ from some dormant domains I have.

Dave.
Hey,

Welcome to the forum. Im sure you will find all the information you are looking for. The members here are very knowledgeable, and the information provided is overwhelming.

If you have any questions regarding the forum or anything else, feel free to send me a Pm.

I have also sent you a followup pm.

Thank you
Huseyin,

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Dave,

Welcome aboard!

This is a great place to learn more about domaining and to do business. I'm sure you will find some interesting discussions and valuable suggestions for your business on dnforum.com. Never hesitate to ask if there are any questions.

Enjoy!

By the way, I moved the thread to the "Introductions to Dnforum!" section.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dave,

Welcome. Like you I'm new here. I've never really been a forum kind of a guy, but in a very short time I'm hooked on this place. The people are a decent bunch and there's plenty to learn. I too let some awesome names go back in the day when it was costing $35 a piece to renew. That's life I guess...

fworth

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and i'm a newbie to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom