Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

High level Video Codex tech position opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleClick

.::Piramidé Aficionado::.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Need full time video codec tech (experienced=expert) who knows how to stream live using the lowest reasonable compression while maintaining a balance of high quality. This is a position in streaming live, very adult related material. I just want that point to be made clear on this board.

Send contact information and I will reply with instructions to send references and resume.

The ideal candidate will be leader quality self starter when given a detailed project plan. They will have good English communication skills, be contactable by phone during normal US working hours and quite possibly be formally educated in computer engineering/computer science.

Brief travel may occasionally be required if you don't live in the So. Cal. area.

Let me reiterate, this is a high level, full time position. We are looking for the best and we will pay accordingly for the right person who can deliver as promised and on schedule.

Thank you,

.::DC::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom