• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale High traffic domain with website content - making revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
6,459
Reaction score
3
Name for sale: http://www.ExcitingAutos.com

Comes with content and domain name.

Traffic:
800 visits per day
650 uniques per day
300,000 Alexa rating

There are only about 15 pages on content finished, meaning much more traffic can be aquired.

This domain is listed in Google, and gets much of its traffic from links, with some from search engines and such. I realize if you do a linkpop search for this domain not much comes up, but it has some very major links and some free banners up that give it a lot of traffic.

I spent $0 advertising this website.

Stats below...


Revenue:
About $1 daily from Casale Media for pop ups
About $2 daily from Adsense

= around $100 per month


Content:
Obviously, you can add much more info to this website, as most of the cars do not have a page yet. The site is HTML with one VERY simple PHP Rating Script (trust me, if I can use it, anyone can).


Other Info:
Payment via Paypal.com or Escrow.com if buyer pays fees.
Name registered at Namecheap.
Please PM all offers


Stats:
http://www.excitingautos.com/ad/stats1.jpg
http://www.excitingautos.com/ad/stats2.jpg


I am looking for offers that not only reflect the current income of the site, but the traffic and design of the site as well, and to some extent, the sites potential.

Thanks, PM offers!

I am looking for offers in the $xxxx range


Daniel Sitar
 
I got a $900 offer,

I am looking for something higher, in the low $xxxx range, remember, without doing a single thing this site makes $100 per month (if you used a company that paid a higher CPM for popups, it could probably be $200 per month). Also, the content and design of the site is very solid.

PM offers please
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom