Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

High Traffic + Revenue Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Brokering a site for a client.
I didn't list at domain brokering as its not a domain its a site. Feel free to move it mods if you don't think this is the right place.

PM ME IF YOU WANT THE SELLER's MSN :) :eek:k:

Site 1: dtheatre.com (also includes dtheater.com)
Site 2: dtmdb.com

The Blog, dTheatre.com has been online since August, 1999. Approximately 2,500 uniques per day (was in the tens of thousands a year ago). 6,725 subscribed users/members. Currently ranked 197,314 on Alexa.com. The Movie Database has been online since 2007 and gets approximately 600 uniques per day.

I am earning around $150-$300 a month from Adsense alone (approximately $2,000 in the last $365 days). Before I abandoned it for other projects, there was a time in which my combined checks from Adsense, Fastclick, Amazon.com and target advertisers were between $2,500-$6,000 a month!

I've put a lot of work into these sites in the past and made a lot of money. Now, I'm moving on. These sites have HUGE potential. I've included 2007 traffic stats in this screenshot as a testament to this fact. With regular updates, traffic climbs.

dtstats.jpg

dtanalytics.jpg

mbanalytics.jpg

dtincomeblurreds.jpg

Traffic comes primarily form search engines, RSS feeds and links from other blogs.

I'm interested in selling them as a package or individually. Please let me know if you're interested and I will send you further traffic and income proof. Sale can include a competitive hosting account on the existing server if you would like.

I've sold several sites but never over a forum. Buyer would split escrow fees.

For both sites:
Offer starts:: $3000 (one year revenue)
BIN: $30000 (10 years revenue)

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why was there a drop in traffic as it appears it's being automatically updated? Was there buying of traffic/advertising elsewhere?

What are the websites running on - or self made?

Please send what you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom