• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HiMobile.com - Got couple $xxxx offers before

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
0
Please appraise HiMobile.com. I have received couple offers in the past ranging from $xxx to low $xxxx. This is also a traffic domain receiving about 75 uniques daily. I am looking to sell it and have been asking for $8k. I am thinking I should ask for more... Do you think it is reasonable? It should be a pretty brandable domain.

Thanks.
 
Cool name,I like it.Of course reasonable.
 
My friend, most names are brandable given how much money someone wants/is able to throw towards that end. There are alot of alternatives someone which someone can get for a "brandable" name. That being said.... I think you are asking too much at $8K.

My thoughts: $750 end user | $2,500 End User
 
Hi -X-,

I have two offers over $2500 so far... I am just unwilling to sell. Of course those two offers can be the same person since I cannot tell who they are using SEDO's negotiation tool.

Not to mention that the domain have traffic. $8k might sound too much... but I am sure I can get at least $4k for it. One thing you are right, there are many other brandable domains out them, however, there are also many less brandable domains than HiMobile.com asking for even more. :)

Thanks.

Varchar
 
I think 2500 is very fair for this name.

I would make sure I had a good ROI though...
 
Hi -X-,

I have two offers over $2500 so far... I am just unwilling to sell. Of course those two offers can be the same person since I cannot tell who they are using SEDO's negotiation tool.

Not to mention that the domain have traffic. $8k might sound too much... but I am sure I can get at least $4k for it. One thing you are right, there are many other brandable domains out them, however, there are also many less brandable domains than HiMobile.com asking for even more. :)

Thanks.

Varchar


If you think you can get $4K for it, then hold on to it. Keep in mind for a little bit more the individual can get a little bit more ;). I would accept those offers above the $2,500 mark as you say. This a nice looking name but it's not one worth getting greedy and possibly alienating your buyer. In any regards I wish best of luck.

-James
 
Thanks... I guess I will lower my reserve to 4k next time I have a potential buyer... They usually cancel the negotiation thread as soon as I posted $8k. :P
 
$8k BIN is a bit overpriced, IMO, but I do hope you could sold that high, since no one knows how much an enduser would pay.

mid $xxxx is reasonable though.

Good Luck
 
hoping you find an end user pays you XXXXXX$ :)
but i think the name is not more 2-2.5k IMO :)
 
3-4k is a good price and the very best of luck with it :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom