Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed hiphopsquad.com

AIRLEB1984

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi folks

I am selling my recently put together site aimed at urban wear using a couple of drop shippers that deliver worldwide, I don't have any verifiable proof of income however there has been extensive key word searches and have had the domain name appraised at 300 USD alone.

I work full time in a high intensity industry this was supposed to have been by go home and do something different site, however I simply have no time to dedicate to it I really wanted to incorporate a new Logo amongst other things.

Any reasonable offers of low xxx to mid xxx would be accepted, I have spent around 432 USD on this soo far but am not looking for anything close to this, hence why am opened to offers better someone does something with it than let it rot, obviously with the domain name being key word specific I think it can be used for Music or anything else related to Hip Hop or urban industry.

Feel free to ask any questions I will answer them to the best of my knowledge, many thanks for looking.

AL

Domain summit 2024

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi folks

I am selling my recently put together site aimed at urban wear using a couple of drop shippers that deliver worldwide, I don't have any verifiable proof of income however there has been extensive key word searches and have had the domain name appraised at 300 USD alone.

I work full time in a high intensity industry this was supposed to have been by go home and do something different site, however I simply have no time to dedicate to it I really wanted to incorporate a new Logo amongst other things.

Any reasonable offers of low xxx to mid xxx would be accepted, I have spent around 432 USD on this soo far but am not looking for anything close to this, hence why am opened to offers better someone does something with it than let it rot, obviously with the domain name being key word specific I think it can be used for Music or anything else related to Hip Hop or urban industry.

Feel free to ask any questions I will answer them to the best of my knowledge, many thanks for looking.

AL
would you take 250.00 ???

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators