• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Hispastats.com - high traffic domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanIngenuity

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
417
Reaction score
3
Date Domain Name Views
4/19/2006 hispastats.com 2092
4/20/2006 hispastats.com 2127
4/21/2006 hispastats.com 2069
4/22/2006 hispastats.com 1908
4/23/2006 hispastats.com 1695
4/24/2006 hispastats.com 2080
4/25/2006 hispastats.com 2249
4/26/2006 hispastats.com 2246
4/27/2006 hispastats.com 2174
4/28/2006 hispastats.com 2059
4/29/2006 hispastats.com 1596
4/30/2006 hispastats.com 1595
5/1/2006 hispastats.com 1747
5/2/2006 hispastats.com 2232
5/3/2006 hispastats.com 2137
5/4/2006 hispastats.com 2118
5/5/2006 hispastats.com 2079
5/6/2006 hispastats.com 1809
5/7/2006 hispastats.com 1598
5/8/2006 hispastats.com 2044
5/9/2006 hispastats.com 2093
5/10/2006 hispastats.com 2032
5/11/2006 hispastats.com 1948
5/12/2006 hispastats.com 1951
5/13/2006 hispastats.com 1610
5/14/2006 hispastats.com 1525
5/15/2006 hispastats.com 1984
5/16/2006 hispastats.com 2167
5/17/2006 hispastats.com 2124
5/18/2006 hispastats.com 2087
5/19/2006 hispastats.com 1926

The site use to provide website stats.
PM your offers please.
 
no price in mind yet, only made a couple of bucks the last 30 days on sedo, probably not optimizing right.
 
Do you have any revenue stats?
 
You have adult keywords set, it used to be a statistics site, which is the reason revenue was low.
 
HumanIngenuity said:
no price in mind yet, only made a couple of bucks the last 30 days on sedo, probably not optimizing right.
How many are actual uniques/type-ins?
It seems to me calls to an "old counter" are counted as "sedo views" which is nothing new at sedo ...
 
months ago, I bought this domain at SEDO, and curiously thay call to me saying that it was a computer error. That it was sold to another sedo user.
They said sorry and bye bye....
Today I don't understand "the computer error".
Perhaps GOD give me back this domain.
I think that I bought it in only 120 euros.... how much did you pay for it?
 
The rev is low...I will offer 1 year of rev...$40

//everydayprofit
 
i paid low high xxx or low xxxx for it. Was going to develop some website statistics service site, but am caught up in too many different development. If I dont get at least what i paid for it, I'll just keep it until I have the time to develop some sort of a web metrix site on it.
 
Equalizer said:
How many are actual uniques/type-ins?
It seems to me calls to an "old counter" are counted as "sedo views" which is nothing new at sedo ...
Please answer the question ?
Can "uniques" be verified from sedo.com ?
And
"i paid low high xxx or low xxxx for it."
which one is it ?
TIA
 
Believe me HI, I am really sorry to tell this but seems to be you have been scamed. I am sure that there is not traffic to the domain name. The "traffic" that you saw is due to embeded code of hispastats in other domains. Nobody is visiting hispastats.com, that´s why you don´t have revenue. I know what I am telling. I have two issues with Sedo this way:
1) I was trying to buy a domain name related to hosting, I even paid for the domain, but Sedo told me that the traffic was not natural, then they cancelled the transaction. After that I contacted the owner by mail and I did a proof of traffic. At this time I am earning more than $1K/month due to that domain.
2) I bougth another hi-traffic domain name, software related. I paid the domain name, received it and after checking it was totally a SCAM, but Sedo told me that they don´t have on file any problem with that domain or its traffic.

Two facts:
1) The Sedo hi-traffic list is the official SCAM list of this business.
2) Sedo is not prepared with people or software to verify the traffic of a domain name.
 
gpinchev said:
Believe me HI, I am really sorry to tell this but seems to be you have been scamed. I am sure that there is not traffic to the domain name. The "traffic" that you saw is due to embeded code of hispastats in other domains. Nobody is visiting hispastats.com, that´s why you don´t have revenue. I know what I am telling. I have two issues with Sedo this way:
1) I was trying to buy a domain name related to hosting, I even paid for the domain, but Sedo told me that the traffic was not natural, then they cancelled the transaction. After that I contacted the owner by mail and I did a proof of traffic. At this time I am earning more than $1K/month due to that domain.
2) I bougth another hi-traffic domain name, software related. I paid the domain name, received it and after checking it was totally a SCAM, but Sedo told me that they don´t have on file any problem with that domain or its traffic.

Two facts:
1) The Sedo hi-traffic list is the official SCAM list of this business.
2) Sedo is not prepared with people or software to verify the traffic of a domain name.


I have been getting clicks on it, so not sure if it is unatural traffic like you mentioned.

Equalizer said:
Please answer the question ?
Can "uniques" be verified from sedo.com ?
And
"i paid low high xxx or low xxxx for it."
which one is it ?
TIA


it means 800-1500, if it makes a big difference i can look it up. Does it matter at all? If you would like to make an offer then please do so, whether i bought a domain for $1 or $5000 shouldnt make a difference on what you would like to pay.
 
If I paid 120 euros to SEDO .... and they canceled the transaction ....PLEASE ANSWER... how much did you pay? Because you got it.
SEDO traffic is false, I bought several domains with 3000 and more unique visits by day and afterwards the domain only got 2-3 visits/day....
Their traffic is not good.
Put a price..., I like the name but not because the traffic.
I saw your adv in other domain forums, so you need to sell it quiclky, I suppose.
 
Min offer is $1300 name alone, not basing it on revenue either but it makes $2-$3 a month. It is posted on several boards, but I am not giving it away either.
 
3$ month x 12 months= 36 $ * 3 years --> 108$ is my last offer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom