• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Hit another Bimmer - 2 char Domain for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickRac

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2003
Messages
769
Reaction score
0
I go in an accident last weekend with a 3 series BMW (my neighbor) no damage was done to my car but we decided to settle w/o the police and w/o insurance so I have a nice 3000$ tab to pick up at the local auto body repair.

I am looking to offload this domain becuase of that...

www.8u.net - only revieves traffic from my WHT signature, the number of type-ins isn't even worth mentioning.

I'll be taking offers starting at 650$ - I will NOT sell for less so don't try to make an offers. Please no offers in the thread, they muct all be submitted via email to

NickRac [at] gmail.com

Thank You
Nick
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom