• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Hitslink.Com - Opinions Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
3,554
Reaction score
2
I just noticed an interesting piece of software that might interest me, by the above named title - http://www.Hitslink.Com. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this.

Some of the features that I've noticed are:
1. Multiple web-sites, which saves me time instead of looking through 10's of sites through cpanel.
2. Graphichal design.
3. Google & other ppc stats,
4. Greater Search Engine info.

These are some of the basic features I've noticed over Awstats and other free stat software.

Since the standard stats software is free, I would really like to know that I'm getting something for my money.

Your opinions appreciated.

Just wanted to add, that I am in no way at this time affiliated with this product in any way.
 
I never tried them...but I saw that many important webistes/companies are using their software...
 
Still hoping to here from someone who has actually had experience with this.
 
What features are you looking for above and beyond Awstats?
 
Multi-sites, ppc click throug data, more search engine data, simpler graphically.
 
addfreestats.com is free and provides adsense click through data.

Have you also checked out Google Analytics?
 
Have you also checkout out Google Analytics?

I have an invite from them, which I haven't used as of yet, however, they only allow 5 sites, and I have a lot more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom