Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Hivemail expert and PHP/MySQL programmer wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

diederik

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
4thAvenue New Media has two jobs available

Job 1: PHP/MySQL programmer
We are looking for our upcoming website www.webgames.tv for a custom script, coded in PHP - backend by MySQL.

The script should do the following :
We have about 40-50 flash and shockwave games which should be inserted in our website. I want a database with the location of all the flash/shockwave games, with a category (i.e. action or puzzle games) and the name of the game.
From an admin panel, I should be able to add/delete/modify the listings - and most important - generate individual HTML (or PHP) files based from the template with the shockwave or flash game included. It's imporant that they are individual pages so they can be spidered from search engines.
The script should generate a listing with games ( listed under the categories ) with links to the individual pages.

Hope I explained this one clear enough, if not drop me an e-mail.

Job 2: HiveMail expert
We are looking for our upcoming website www.planetmailbox.com for a hivemail expert who can assist us creating a customized theme

We will design the theme, but we are looking for someone to slice the PSD, and convert it to a good working HiveMail theme. There might be some graphic works ( probably some buttons ) aswell. If you have previous experience with hivemail themes, contact us!

If you have any questions or if you want to apply for one of the two jobs, drop an e-mail to [email protected]
Please do not send PM's about these jobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom