• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale hlawyer.com etc - 10$ Each

Status
Not open for further replies.

i m gr8

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
Hello,
Selling the following domains:

gobeachvilla.com - 10$ [ Namecheap ]
motelrama.com - 10$ [ Namecheap ]
hlawyer.com - 10$ [ Namecheap ]
looplawyer.com - 10$ [ Namecheap ]
canadafriendfinder.com - SOLD
hereupon.com - 10$ [ Namecheap ]
allcommands.net - 10$ [ Namecheap ]

Payment through Paypal ( I can only accept payment from paypal funds not credit card as I have personal paypal account ).

To view the traffic stats for the above domain for this month :


Post SOLD to claim.

Thanks
 
canadafriendfinder.com - 10$ [ Namecheap ]
SOLD
 
Payment received , Domain Pushed.
Thanks Fle8

@ Inv - Yes its a very good domain name , friendfinder.com has many domains like france etc , and I got canada , but I couldnt find any buyer for this domain so well I thought to just get rid of it for 10$ . This domain has high potential
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom