• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Holidays - like this weekend in US

Status
Not open for further replies.

acronym007

Thankful!
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
3,987
Reaction score
16
First off I would like to say I am not a negative person. I enjoy the company of family and friends but for some reason or maybe many reasons I hate holidays. Do any of you hate them also or is it just me? The crowds, the traffic, half of everything is closed and you can't get business done. I enjoy festive times and going to places to meet new people. I enjoy meeting new people here too. Holidays just irk me, I feel like we have too many. LOL. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about having time off from work or anything like that, just holidays were they're like a forced vacation. Ok, you can say I'm a dork. LOL. Anyway, Happy Memorial Day to all those who do enjoy these times and a true thanks for the the meaning, which I do get, of the holiday. Cheers to all of our soldiers abroad from any nation that stands for peace.

Acro
 
I have to say I enjoy holidays! Memorial Day is always kind of sad for Canadians, because we had our holiday LAST weekend, and I'll be at work Monday knowing all you Americans have the day off!! LOL
 
holiday in UK too.
everyone is on the pi*s
including me in an hour , whoa! ;)
 
The only holiday i really dislike is christmas...you shop months in advance, cook weeks in advance, spend wayyy too much money, and it is over in the blink of an eye, plus the following year, nobody remembers who gave them what for gifts the previous year.
 
The only holiday i really dislike is christmas...you shop months in advance, cook weeks in advance, spend wayyy too much money, and it is over in the blink of an eye, plus the following year, nobody remembers who gave them what for gifts the previous year.

Plus it's easy to gain a lot of weight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom