• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HollyWoodHills.US

  • Thread starter Thread starter photofx
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

photofx

Guest
Hey guys,

what do you think about this domain name? I registered it for a photography studio, and now I see real estate sites everywhere...

it's not Beverly , but it's in the neighbourhood :)
 
I think the "Hollywood" part might get you in trouble. Folks like Hollywood movie rentals pay a fee to use the name, it holds a TM and/or SM I believe.

Dave

got.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom