• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Homes for your Moola Invites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
Hello,
If anyone wants to find a home for their Moola invites, I have 7-8 people waiting for one on one of my blogs. I'm not buying them, selling them or using them as some sort of bargaining chip, I simply mentioned I had a couple to give away, and was innundated with requests. So if you want to find homes for your invites, (and it's in your interest to, as you recieve 4% of whatever your signups earn), then let me know!
Thanks,

Neil
 
send them email to me , i will invite them
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom